Lunch Price - $3.00 includes choice of white or chocolate milk
Milk Price - .50 Cents Students bringing sack lunches may purchase milk
Two entree choices daily in addition to PB&J sandwich. Students give their preference at morning lunch count. Students may also choose to pass up certain side-dishes while in the food line.
Food is cooked, delivered, and served by Aramark. Food is not prepared at LGS
TWO WAYS TO PAY:
- Send check made out to District 52 in a sealed envelope or reusable ziploc bag with student's first and last name and teacher's name written on it.
- You may pay by the day, week, month... or for any number of lunches you wish to pay in advance.
- If families send one check for 2 or more children, all of the children's names and teachers' names must appear on the envelope. My School Bucks Benefits and 'How To' use a Computerized Lunch Information
- Lunch lines move along much faster by placing funds in your child's My School Buck's account in advance, giving your child more time to eat and socialize with friends.
- Convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service offering parents the ability to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time.
- Ability to view your child’s account balance at any time.
- Ability to print a copy of your child’s meal purchase history report at any time. This history report will show you all dates and times that your child has purchased a lunch within the past thirty days.