Obtain your child’s / children's student ID number(s) by contacting
your child’s school, or our
- LGS 444-2326
- WMS 444-3361
- District 444-4182
- Click this link to go to MyNutrikids.com,
or copy and paste the following address
into your Internet
browser address field:
- Follow the simply on-line instructions to SIGN UP, then simply click 'Finish' to
complete the initial
- Add Student(s) to your family account:
- Log in to your account from the MyNutrikids home page.
- Click MyKids from the main menu OR from the blue navigation bar along the top.
- Click Add Child and enter the required information.
- Click Add next to your child’s name, to continue.
- Click Add Child again to repeat the process for additional students.
- Make a Deposit to your child's account:
- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student.
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child’s name. If you have more than one
child, enter the amount
you wish to deposit into the column next to each child’s name.
DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child’s account.
- Click Calculate.
- Click Make Deposit. You will be directed to PayPal.com to enter your payment information.
You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to make a deposit into your MyNutriKids
- You may use a major credit card to make your deposit payment, or log in to your existing
- If you are using a credit card, simply enter the required information.
For your protection,
MyNutrikids.com does not store your financial information.
- Click Pay Now
- Click Pay once again to complete the process.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online
pre-payments from the same MyNutriKids account.
- Payments are generally processed by PayPal within 24 hours. However, if the payment option
selected is an eCheck,
processing may take 4 to 7 business days. If you opt to pay via eCheck,
please allow a minimum lead time of one week to
ensure funds are made available in your child’s
- A small convenience fee of $1.75 will be assessed for each transaction to cover bank fees.
Placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed ONE fee of
$1.75 per deposit transaction.